Monday, August 31, 2015

Jane Rosenberg has been practicing for drawing Tom Brady again

Tom Brady court sketch

Jane Rosenberg will get a chance at redemption on Monday when Tom Brady once again appears in federal court in Manhattan, and the courtroom sketch artist has been working hard and sleeping very little in preparation.

As you have probably heard, Rosenberg drew a hilariously hideous image of Brady in court earlier this month during a Deflategate hearing. She said she received hateful emails because of the drawing and has been “terrified” of it happening again.

“I’m concerned about facing another week of all this ridicule,” Rosenberg told the Boston Herald on Saturday. “I think it’s going to be hard for me. I’m terrified about being under the microscope. I hate that. I’m not used to that.”

In order to avoid a similar result this time, Rosenberg has actually been drawing Brady at home in her New York apartment. It appears she has gotten the hang of what the four-time Super Bowl champion really looks like.

On Sunday, Rosenberg told WBZ-TV in Boston that she has been losing sleep over her original Brady sketch.

“I’ve had sleepless nights and Tom Brady’s been in my mind in the middle of the night. I get up worrying about it,” she said. “I don’t like knowing people are really watching what I’m doing. I guess people do all the time, but I never think about it ever. But now I feel like everybody’s commenting and they’re really watching.”

Shockingly, Rosenberg said after the first drawing that she didn’t even know who Brady was before that day.

As we mentioned before, Rosenberg’s Brady drawing led to some of the most hilarious memes you will ever see. The fact that she received hate mail over it is a real shame. In reality, she gave us all a gift.



from Larry Brown Sports http://ift.tt/1LFwSFy

No comments:

Post a Comment