Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Alfredo Häberli: The Spheres of Life | Design | Architonic

<b>TLmag: The presence of the Alps creates both a connection and a disconnection between Italy and Switzerland. In the Spheres book, you look at the concepts of mobility and our relationship to landscape. For you, creating is non-static and a matter of mobility. It seems like you always look at objects as though they were moving; in terms of materials, colours, textures and real life application. You put your heart, soul and expertise into all of your projects. How would you define your creative approach?</b> Alfredo Häberli: When I received the “precision and poetry” brief from BMW, I found that it corresponded perfectly to my freestyle handwriting that adapts to all types of designs. I could have been a cartoonist! I don’t claim or want to have a signature. I learn from each project, try to be different and discover new facets. I’ve adopted this unconstraint way of thinking in order to create different shapes. I hope that I’ve found a balance between accuracy and expression in my



from New stories by Architonic http://ift.tt/2d1mtvp

No comments:

Post a Comment